View: 65|Reply: 0

One day after the Bears captured their first

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-22 16:27:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Bears players to donate $500 Chicago Bears Jerseys 2019 ,000 to Chicago social justice programs Sometimes it can be easy to forget that the warriors who strap up in pads and helmets every week also have crucial off-the-field motivations they constantly work to fix when they can. win under head coach Matt Nagy, the franchise announced an organized mission to donate $500,000 to local social justice programs around Chicago. After the NFL announced a new social justice initiative back in May that donated close to $90 million for programs around the country fighting for social equality, the Bears officially became the first NFL team to join their hands in with the league. Of every team in the NFL, Chicago is the first to maximize the league’s new directive to it’s fullest. A mandate some Bears say they were inspired to partake in thanks to the efforts of a certain former 49ers quarterback. “I feel like the best way to get change, is by committing to the kids that can still be molded and conditioned into the proper choices,” said Akiem Hicks of the Bears’ newly formed social justice committee. “I know this isn’t the first time that guys have been active in their community. This is just a big step as saying ‘we are fully committed, we’re all in.’ I think that’s a great issue that was brought up by (Colin) Kaepernick”Ownership led by George McCaskey will donate $250 Womens Duke Shelley Jersey ,000, while the Bears players themselves, represented by Hicks, Sam Acho, Mitchell Trubisky, and Trey Burton will donate the other $250,000. In doing this, the Bears hope to enact a responsible measure of positive change and growth in a youthful foundation in a time where the country is as divided as ever. They Cheap Duke Shelley Jersey , more than anything, hope to be the galvanizing force for a movement. “Hopefully this creates some type of domino effect,” said Trubisky. “There’s no bragging rights to being the first besides another team saying, ‘oh hey, we’re raising the money too in our locker room. Because then you have a bunch of communities not only rallied around a football team, but they become better places to live in.”Robert is the Editor-in-chief of The Blitz Network (subscribe here!), the managing editor of Windy City Gridiron, and writes for a host of other fine publications. You can follow him on Twitter @RobertZeglinski. Just three more games remain in the 2018 season White Duke Shelley Jersey , and while I’m not totally invested due to the disappointing way the Chicago Bears bowed out of the playoffs, it’s still the National Football League. I’ll definitely be watching both games today and the Super Bowl in two weeks. Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints - 2:05 pm (Central) on FOXI picked the Rams as my NFC Champ before the season started, then picked the Saints to win this game earlier this week. I honestly think this game could go either way. Drew Brees hasn’t looked like his usual self down the stretch, but he could get hot at any time. New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs - 5:40 pm (Central) on CBSI picked the Patriots earlier this week because I think they have a more complete team, and I think they’ll figure out a way to stymie Patrick Mahomes. Plus they have the whole “underdog” thing to rally around now. My personal preference for the Super Bowl would be Rams vs. Chiefs, but I don’t think that will happen. While you’re waiting for the game to kickoff, give my latest podcast a listen!And check out Robert Schmitz’s podcast where he talked with Brad Spielberger of OverTheCap.com.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register !login!

Points Rules

Our Facebook

IOS Download

Archive | Mobile | Dark room |

2019-06-20 11:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.583803 second(s), 19 queries .

ចូល​គណនី​តាម​ Facebook ​ដោយ​សុវត្ថិភាព​ត្រឹម​តែ​1​វិនាទី​ ។ ​លោក​អ្នក​​នឹង​អាច​ចូល​មេីល​អត្ថបទ​សំណេីច​ ហ្គេម​ និង​ភាព​យន្ត​ជា​ដេីម ​បាន​យ៉ាង​ច្រេីនថែម​ទៀតដោយសេរី។
Directly login by Facebook safely in one second. And you will see more jokes, games, movies and others.

Power by: 9zhuotech© 2013-2017

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list